SuperCool™ Systems is a team comprised of multi-talented individuals obsessed with creating safe and accurate systems in an effort to standardize and universalize the indoor gardening industry.
The team members that comprise SuperCool™ Systems have more than thirty years of combined experience in HVAC industrial applications, fire protection engineering, building code consulting, and cannabis systems design, implementation, and production. It is our mission to utilize our technical skill-sets and creative synergies to create a more professional and occupant-safe indoor gardening industry by building licensed and code-compliant environments. However, most importantly, and the most fundamental component of our business, is our Customer Service Commitment. Although our SuperCool™ Systems are available to gardeners of any type, those working in the cannabis industry specifically know it is unique in that many of our customers have provided their work product “in the shadows” with fear of reprisals from the government if their operations were discovered. As growers with many years of industrial tenancy, we too have lived with this fear and understand it all too well. Regardless of the legislative direction individual states, counties, and cities take in their approach to cannabis legalization, SuperCool™ Systems regards our customer’s privacy as a most critical function of our business. We understand if a customer contacts SuperCool™ Systems for service, there is an implication of trust implied in the request (from the interaction); from there, a relationship develops that is unique to our business model. Our commitment to superior customer service is unwavering; customer satisfaction in all phases of communication is our most important goal, regardless of what your garden may be producing.
Who is SuperCool?
Jason Snyder is a Master Grower who conceived of the SuperCool™ Pod and the services provided by SuperCool™ Systems.
Joseph Zari is a Founding Principal for Zari Consulting Group and a registered Fire Protection Engineer in the states of California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, Indiana, and Washington. His responsibilities include building and life safety code consulting, developing code alternatives, and providing plan reviews and designs for fire alarm, sprinkler and smoke control systems. Joseph overseas project managers on the fire protection systems design team for Zari Consulting Group.
Joe has spent over 15 years in the fire protection industry
Joseph’s recent projects include:
- 1188 Mission Street (Trinity Plaza), San Francisco, CA
- 845 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Berkeley and Oakland, CA
- Cathedral Hill MOB, San Francisco, CA
- The Cannery, San Francisco, CA
- Genentech, Bldg. 45, South San Francisco, CA
- Moffett Towers, Sunnyvale, CA
- Oakland International Airport – Terminal 2, Oakland, CA
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, San Francisco, CA
- Stanford University – Environment & Energy Building, Stanford, CA
- Taube-Koret Campus for Jewish Life, Palo Alto, CA
- United States Mint, San Francisco, CA
- UC Berkeley – Banway Bldg., Berkeley, CA
- UCSF Parnassus Campus, San Francisco, CA